Chicky Ordeal 1
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Chick Ordeal 1

It was a terrible night. I tossed and turn in the bed for hours before I finally manage to fall asleep (I think). However, it was not long before I suddenly woke up. For god know what reasons... I suddenly felt so refreshed and energetic. But, at a look at the clock, it was only 2am. I knew I am in for it. I told myself to sleep and rest till 6am the following morning. Thats when I have to take my pill. However, everything was against me! I started to feel itchy all over me. I grabbed my bedframe and refused to succomb to the itch. I finally gave up and did a little scratching on my bed. Still, the no scratching of face rule still holds... I continued tossing n turning and refraining from scratching and scratching due to intense amt of itch for very long. I dont know exactly how long it was. Everytime I turn my body, it seemed to rub against some part of the bed and the itch came... Finally, I felt tired after a long while and fell asleep.

It was soon before mum came to wake me up for pill. She nudged me a few times before I woke up. Only then did I realise how tired out from the war I had fought in the night. I told myself NOT to rest at all in the day today... so that I could just fall flat and sleep through the night. I hope things will get better.

Day 2 at home. Miss dear.

Love
Spotty ZJ

comment? (0)

profile
Zhanjiang
25 years old
Studying @ NUS Science

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
Pals for my Journey
■ Jasmine

archives
history
■ July 2006 ■ August 2006 ■ September 2006 ■ October 2006 ■ November 2006 ■ December 2006 ■ February 2007 ■ March 2007 ■ April 2007 ■ May 2007 ■ June 2007 ■ July 2007 ■ November 2007 ■ January 2008 ■ April 2008 ■ May 2008 ■ June 2008 ■ October 2008 ■ November 2008 ■ March 2010

credits
thank you
Design Joanna
Resources 1 2 3 4