Chided
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Chided

Talked to an old friend/ buddy. Talk? Perhaps it aint exactly a apt term to use. It was a short exchange of words. I guess we arent in the best of moods. I understands that she is busy, and so am I... but, never did I expect her to say something like that... Felt really sad that TY actually said such stuff... I really wanted to have a nice chat with her, some stuff to tell her too abt the people I met recently.

I dont think I am gonna nudge her any time soon...

Cheers
ZJ

comment? (0)

profile
Zhanjiang
25 years old
Studying @ NUS Science

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
Pals for my Journey
■ Jasmine

archives
history
■ July 2006 ■ August 2006 ■ September 2006 ■ October 2006 ■ November 2006 ■ December 2006 ■ February 2007 ■ March 2007 ■ April 2007 ■ May 2007 ■ June 2007 ■ July 2007 ■ November 2007 ■ January 2008 ■ April 2008 ■ May 2008 ■ June 2008 ■ October 2008 ■ November 2008 ■ March 2010

credits
thank you
Design Joanna
Resources 1 2 3 4