Lonely Saturday
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Lonely Saturday

Its another saturday. I am in hall again. My house would be empty. Bro and wife may be in. I rather come back hall to do some work. But, its another saturday.

Saturday is a night of party and fun. I am having fun with physics and maths. Saturday is a night of soccer. I am playing winning eleven 9. Its another new saturday...

My guitar string is still spoilt. Sad. I need to keep myself occupied. Taking nap. Tired...

Cheers
ZJ

comment? (0)

profile
Zhanjiang
25 years old
Studying @ NUS Science

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
Pals for my Journey
■ Jasmine

archives
history
■ July 2006 ■ August 2006 ■ September 2006 ■ October 2006 ■ November 2006 ■ December 2006 ■ February 2007 ■ March 2007 ■ April 2007 ■ May 2007 ■ June 2007 ■ July 2007 ■ November 2007 ■ January 2008 ■ April 2008 ■ May 2008 ■ June 2008 ■ October 2008 ■ November 2008 ■ March 2010

credits
thank you
Design Joanna
Resources 1 2 3 4